Attention !!!



Attention, please!!! I will start update this blog from October 20th 2011. Hope you understand.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[MV HD] Teen Top - Don't spray perfume [english subs+romanization+hangul]




Uploaded by TheKpopSubber2 on Jul 25, 2011

Message from uploader : :

When I saw the video for the first time I was like:"Ah, her girlfriend looks so cute, way better than the noona."
And then:" What? Is his girlfriend sniffing is jacket?"
However, noonas from all over the world, be happy! Teen Top love your perfume and your body.
There's a little mistake in the translation:
어깨에 손을 두르면
When I put my arms around your shoulders (this is the right translation).
romanization:me
translation:a1b2c3d4e5abcd1234
Good bye Kim Heechul. See you after two years. Love, ELF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...